After wearing my hair straight for the past two weeks, I was finally ready to go back to my curly self. You know what that means? Time for a protein treatment.
My go-to protein treatment is KeraCare Super Reconstructor. It is, hands-down, the best protein treatment I have ever used.
Here’s how I use it:
- Towel blot freshly washed hair, and put into 4 sections.
- Saturate each section with the Super Reconstructor, comb through, and braid (or twist) to keep it out of the way.
- Let hair dry completely. You can sit under a hooded dryer to speed up the process. (Please note: DO NOT! comb/unbraid your hair once it begins to dry.)
- Once dry, thoroughly rinse your braids/twists. After the hair is wet, you can unbraid and finish rinsing.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizing conditioner.
If you try it, let me know what you think.